RPID Meeting Agenda Items
- Karst Node
- Collections API
RPID Meeting Minutes
- RDA Adoption Project
- Using a Galaxy Workflow - Linear and Max Projections
- Portal at http://rocks-53.sdsc.edu:8079/testGUI/irri-index.html
- Strawman Profile: http://pragma8.cs.indiana.edu:8080/pragmapit-ext-0.2/pitapi/generic/20.5000.347/rdastrawman
- Kernel Information Profile: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oU7EVlesXpQkzXmL7Bjfl9LGRGVogCKLmEWLl0SFq1Y/edit
- Profile Identifier, will semantics in the suffix cause issues.
- Started implementation using handle API
- Using 5 MetaData fields
- No extensions to the strawman
- Minting PIDs inside the seadtrain workflow. Using json strings with fields defined in strawman profile.
- Validation from user side is next step.
- Extended API specifying Strawman profile
- 30% preformance improvement using json block vs individual handles.
- Needs handle service - Can use Indiana the dev handle service.
- No real progress most work on Puppetizing.
- Amazon accounts and puppet implementation.
- Collections API should be done by next meeting.
- Finalize and test CTS-URN.
- Puppetization review.
- July 5 or first Tuesday in August.
- Spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hgNNMiBTsWxV26nGfDukZdAa5XiiV-wUQXUeJ5L2fCY/edit#gid=0
- Brief description and what we expect out of members. Rob will write this up before next meeting.
- Need a mix of RDA and non-RDA people in advisory group.
- Concentrate on the Strawman profile and not introduce extended profiles under the current proposal.
- Yu can install the Collection API
- Created ~4k objects in each the Collection API and in Handle System
- Very simple test with some preformance measuring
- Batch operations in development and some preformance improvement already implemented
- Goal to attach to a handle service for PID minting, but this is not available yet