RPID Meeting Agenda Items
- New addition at Tufts
- Follow up on Beth's new document titled-Data object model for RPID and PID Kernel Information projects.
- Follow up items from RDA P10
- Rob will attend the PI meeting
Attendees: Bridget, Richard, Robert, Larry, Scott, Isuru, Gabriele, Yu, Rob
RPID Meeting Minutes
- Publish new data types beyond weather sensors (Twitter, Reddit, files).
- Proof of concept for CTS templates. Proposal document in Slack channel.
- Meeting in Croatia, talk with the group there about running a handle server.
- Adminstration of services. SDSC side services moved to new server. Large VMs to be sure the Galaxy workflows are preseved.
- Preformance evaluations of handle and DTR. Galaxy consuming resources, not handle or DTR connections.
- Long discussion of document linked on Slack. "Draft of Jetstream VM PID Mapping v2" is available in the general channel.
- When does a PID get created for an object?
- Promotion of handles as DOs mature.
User Advisory Group
- Robert and Rob will try to have a conversation next Friday about kicking this off.
- Scott will propose a transistion date from the services from dev to "production".
- Rob will send around VBC and Quad Chart for PI meeting next week.