RPID Meeting Agenda Items
- Karst Node
Attendees: Gabriel, Rob, Bridget, Yu, Scott, Larry
RPID Meeting Minutes
- Upgrade Interface to use PID. Requirement from the TNRC, software that can get PIDs.
- Daily updates going smoothly
- New channels to get airbox data (TNRC)
- Not too much updates. Several domain updates, AIST moved to different location. Data storage replaced. IPs updated.
- Robert and Rob have scheduled a meeting next Thomas, Jeremy, Scott.
- No update. Not sure if this will happen in the Persid project.
- Bridget will get in contact to introduce to an interested party.
- CTS Handles, suggests Nevin to take this project on... Will discuss with Larry about how to proceed.
- Bridget supplied ready for testing puppetized installation.
- Not 100% finished, but good time to get feedback. Some loose ends to wrap up.
- Will have login access this afternoon, RHEL6, will work on VMs.
- Puppet manifests builds and runs Docker-ized.
- Will be doing testing over the next few weeks and will provide feedback to Bridget.