RPID Meeting Minutes
Wednesday 14:00 ET Zoom: https://iu.zoom.us/my/rquick
Attendees: Marina, Larry, Yu, Rob, Scott
New Staff Effort
Yu Introduction Slides
- Publish new data types beyond weather sensors (Twitter, Reddit, files).
- Adminstration of services. SDSC side services moved to new server. Large VMs to be sure the Galaxy workflows are preseved.
- Preformance evaluations of handle and DTR. Galaxy consuming resources, not handle or DTR connections.
Science Gatways Research Center - Apache Airavata
- Common Workflow
- Status is available here: http://steige.grid.iu.edu/steige/textw.html
- Status image for handle: http://steige.grid.iu.edu/steige/status_handle-dev.png
- Status image for dtr: http://steige.grid.iu.edu/steige/status_dtr.png
User Advisory Group
- Scott Teige will organize during ERPID
- Yu will send around slides.
- Rob, Scott and Yu will have a whiteboard session with Marina to bring her up to speed.
- Engagement with Galaxy and SGRC. Rob will follow up.
- Rice Genomic representative should regularly attend.