RPID Meeting Agenda Items
Wednesday 13:00 EDT https://iu.zoom.us/j/300135894
Attendees: Yu, Scott, Alison, Rob, Robert
RPID Meeting Minutes
IEEE Workshop on Big Data Metadata and Management (BDMM ’2017)
- Global DTR. Well received and some interest from Wu at
Project Git: https://github.com/Data-to-Insight-Center/SEADTrain Looking for a user study group. Simpler user workflow.
- Code should live at IU (aka. the RPID github repo.)
- Currenly normal handle, CTS-URN use template handle. Formula (function) in the handle.
- Yu visited Alison in Boston.
- Alison is providing requirements and workflow documents.
- Yu will provide a base document.
- Yu is meeting with PRAGMA team tonight.
- Two surveys, discussion of what to do with these surveys.
- Rob will start a mail thread with Jermey and Yu regarding Jetstream. (cc Robert)
- Richard compelted the mapping, we should talk to Jeremy about Jetstream usage.
- No status update.
- Nothing new on the Karst node.
- Ansible to build configuration of handle.
- Possible to move to high availability plan.
User Advisory Group
- Robert M will send a doodle poll for first meeting (Weeks of 22-Jan or 29-Jan)