RPID Meeting Minutes
- Wednesday July 17 14:00 ET
- Video Conference Coordinates: Zoom Link
Attendees: Larry, Yu, Rob
New Cordra SDK is Available
- Yu will contact Robert Tupelo-Schenck about SDK details.
Progress Report from Yu and Marina
- Mapping Service - Progress Report.
- Cordra2 is setup and integrated with handle services
- Asked Eric Coulter to open up firewall to allow access from NON IU network, otherwise Cordra2 setup was available only if on IU campus - Rob Pinged Eric and this will be done shortly
- Marina in on vacation will update on July 31st.
Use Case Updates
- PRAGMA Rice Genomics
- SGRC - SEAGrid computational chemistry gateway.
- Idea to set up a gateway that takes input as PIDs and also has the ability to output PIDs.
Presentations, Papers, Reports, and AOB
- PEARC19 Poster - Will be created this week.
- Annual Report for ERPID
- Gateways19 Poster.
- RDA Chairs Meeting in Cologne
- Ilya Zaslavsky UCSD - Potential Use Case
- Peter Cromwell - Follow up conversation
- Activities at RDA 14
- DOA Side Meeting
- Data Fabric Session (Governance)
- TAC for WDS ITO began last week
- EOSC Architecture Working Group began earlier today
- DOA introduction session at Trieste Summer School (Data Stewards Session)